Free 2D DIC Software
Digital Image Correlation
Digital image correlation (DIC) is an optical non-contact method to measure 3D coordinates for the evaluation of deformation.
3D Motion & Deformation Analysis
Component concept for the analysis of translatory and rotatory movements (6DoF).
Free Evaluation Software
GOM Correlate is a free software for the evaluation of material and component tests.
The GOM Correlate software is based on a parametric concept, which forms the underlying foundation for every single function. This parametric approach ensures that all process steps are traceable, thus guaranteeing process reliability for measuring results and reports.
- Timeline-based inspection: Handling of 2D and 3D measurement projects
- Image mapping: Visualization of measuring results and inspection elements
- CAD import: CATIA V4, CATIA V5, PRO/E, Unigraphics, IGES, STEP, JT-Open, Parasolid, PLY, ...
- Import and post processing of external measuring data, e.g. thermography
- I-Inspect: Intelligent inspection, measuring principles and inspection criteria for selected elements, ...
- Parametric inspection: Ensures full traceability for 3D motion analysis and DIC evaluations
- Inspection functions: Full-field and point-based analyses, 6DoF analysis, …
- Reporting: Tables, free definable report templates, screen presentation of reports, result videos, manual and automatic positioning of labels, ...
Free GOM Correlate Software
The free GOM Correlate software provides access to all measuring results created in GOM Correlate Professional and ARAMIS Professional, which leads to an improved interaction between the departments responsible for measurement, analysis, design and development, as measurement projects can be shared.
The parametric concept is not fully available in GOM Correlate. Measuring data are fully traceable, however, the creation of templates and the customizable mathematics are only available in GOM Correlate Professional.
GOM Correlate Introduction Seminar
The GOM Correlate software is especially useful for digital image correlation and 3D motion analysis in the field of component testing. In the GOM Correlate Introduction Seminar, participants gain insight into the various evaluations which can be carried out using the free GOM Correlate software. The registration is possible directly on the GOM Correlate Introduction Seminar webpage.
GOM Correlate can be downloaded free of charge, without any commitment and time limit on the GOM download page.